Question:
Has there been a rift in your family because of conflicts over a will?
kam5
2006-04-28 17:33:20 UTC
Has there been a rift in your family because of conflicts over a will?
Five answers:
?24?
2006-04-28 17:37:18 UTC
YES! we thought it would never happen to us. I guess it happens to all families. its a real shame what money will do to people, especially family who you think you can trust. if you are in this situation i really feel for you, and hope that things eventually come around. TIME is the only thing that really heals this. unfortunately, its very painful.

good luck
ganja_claus
2006-04-28 17:38:46 UTC
Doesnt matter!

Its NOT because of the will!

The rift was there all the time and just got noticed because of the will...

If there is no rift then a will wont cause any dispute either.
kimberly24241999
2006-04-28 17:35:31 UTC
Oh yeah. What is the point of a will if nobody goes by what its suppose to be. My brother was suppose to get something from my grandpa's will and to this day 15 years later he still don't have it.
bella
2006-04-28 17:44:44 UTC
Happens all the time...it's the last revenge a person get's on their way out..
Unknown
2006-04-28 17:34:40 UTC
Yes, it's terrible - favoritism, etc., tears families apart.