Question:
baby daddy drama (part 2)........restraining order?
2006-04-28 07:42:22 UTC
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DIDNT READ PART 1 HERE IT IS: i got pregnant and my baby daddy denied my shorty because he liked some other b**** that is until my baby was born now he wants 2 come see her and im afraid he might get up and leave my shorty for some other b**** and my shorty is the one who is gonna suffer and now hes also all concerned bout what im doing with my life but i dont need him i also like some other guy what should i do i mean i always put my kid first i love her a lot i know i dont have to be w/ him for him to be in my shorty life but i dont know if i should give him the time of day because i work all night 2 support her and he doesnt do s*** and he doesnt even come around all he does is send messages with his mom PART 2: yesterday i went to pick up my babys 2 months pictures and i seen him on my way back and he tryed tailgating me later that day i went to work and he showed up w/ his friend and tryed talking to me but i just walked away should i file a restraining order
One answer:
Domo
2006-04-28 07:56:32 UTC
Wow it really seems like you have a real problem on your hands. You need to first sit down and talk to him about the situation. Let him know that you don't want to be with him but he does have the right to be apart of the childs life. That means he should be supporting not just physically and mentally but also financially. Let him know the that the things that he is doing is not cool and how you feel about it. Tell him that if he doesn't stop that you may file for a restraining order. If all else fails then go to the police and get your restraining order because you don't need anything like that around your baby girl. Remember it is your job to protect her so what ever decision you make think it out carefully.