Question:
What makes a good sister-in-law?
mylife
2006-04-29 09:03:07 UTC
What makes a good sister-in-law?
Fifteen answers:
irisheyes
2006-04-29 09:06:45 UTC
In my case, distance.
2016-03-16 08:58:11 UTC
I don't have that "special bond" with my sis in law either. We see each other maybe once every 2 or 3 months. I'm not close with any of my in laws. Forget about trying to get closer to her and find yourself a new best friend.
2006-04-29 09:07:14 UTC
someone that will be there to listen and help out with anyone and anything. just a careing person that has good advise if its ever needed. Also someone that doesnt try to be nosy or get into the family personal buisiness without being asked
2006-04-29 09:08:36 UTC
A good sister-in_law will show repect and consideration toward other people's feeling. That means treating others as she might wanted to be treated.
2006-04-29 09:07:29 UTC
being understanding and being easy to talk to. if you know he/she has done something and you just want to protect the one that will get hurt you tell them but also know that your doing you part as a sister in law.
myangel228
2006-04-29 09:27:51 UTC
my sister in law haven't spoken for 7 years and i hope i don't ever talk to her.
?
2006-04-29 09:05:25 UTC
CARING.LOVING PERSONG.EASY TO GET ALONG WITH.FRIENDLY NATURE.CONCERNERD.NICE PERSONAILTY.AND BE THERE FOR EVERYONE IN GOOD AND BAD TIMES.AND KEEP THE WHOLE FAMILY TOGETHER NOT BREAK THEM APART.
2006-04-29 09:06:04 UTC
most inlaws suck. Be mean behind her back. & do ur best not to get caught. That would suck even worse than she does
2006-04-29 09:04:25 UTC
1 that will ride your *** off whithout tellin ur wife
2006-04-29 09:05:56 UTC
One who is sweet, loving, kind, and validates you. I have one like this. She is great.
Coach K
2006-04-29 09:06:36 UTC
a dead one, no really one that like you and like what you do for spouse
Kitty?
2006-04-29 09:06:01 UTC
I like what "dappersmom" said....that's my answer as well!
dappersmom
2006-04-29 09:04:36 UTC
someone that minds her own business!!
♫Nick♫