Question:
me and my bf having so much fight in our relationship what should we do to stop?
heena
2006-04-29 19:01:10 UTC
me and my bf having so much fight that we are even so much worried.. sometimes we just start argue on no reason we give attitude to eachother for no reason .. wat should i do to make my relationship work??
Six answers:
Please!
2006-04-29 19:11:59 UTC
well you could break up with him or take some kind of classes. or just talk to him about the fighting. tell him you cant do it anymore. and the next time u get mad dont fight just leave the room and go for a walk or something to relax yourself.
Dez
2006-04-29 19:02:40 UTC
Read this...

Quarrels wouldn't last as long, if the fault was only on one side.

The quarrels of lovers are like summer storms; everything is more beautiful when they have passed.

Most quarrels amplify a misunderstanding.

A quarrel between friends, when made up, adds a new tie to friendship.

I love argument, I love debate. I don't expect anyone just to sit there and agree with me, that's not their job.

If you go in for argument, take care of your temper. Your logic, if you have any, will take care of itself.

Behind every argument is someone's ignorance.

Never argue; repeat your assertion.

People generally quarrel because they cannot argue.

Hear one side and you will be in the dark. Hear both and all will be clear.

Man should stop fighting among themselves and start fighting insects.
accutron214
2006-04-29 19:07:38 UTC
Sounds like a be
2006-04-29 19:04:43 UTC
break up. nobody deserves unwanted nor unneeded stress. if its that bad then break up. im sure there are plenty of guys out there that you are more compatible with.
2006-04-29 19:18:53 UTC
Life is too short for that kind of a relationship.

Move on my friend....This one is not your match !
deb
2006-04-29 19:11:32 UTC
Talk Talk Talk