Question:
is it right to beat younger brother on his mischieves?????????
2006-04-27 05:51:53 UTC
what if he is upto them all round the day????????
35 answers:
Ahalia
2006-05-05 07:57:17 UTC
people learn better by example rather then violence.

Love your brother enough to change your attitude and guide him instead of beating him.
2006-05-09 22:03:22 UTC
Well Kids Will Be Kids !

And Beating up your Brother is not the Solution !

Try Being Nice to Him and you Might Change His Mischievous Nature and Make Him Love You More !

Best of Luck !

Take Care and God Bless You !
queen_ice_gleam
2006-05-04 20:58:09 UTC
Well I tell you this. While practically raising my siblings, I would have beat the hide off of them when they were doing something like disrespect. But thankfully they were not bad enough as to breaking into homes, or stealing, or cursing an adult. I don't think that it is wise to beat a child. It only makes what ever the problem for his actions worse. Talk to him, spend time with him, be a big sister to him. That may work out better than anything for everyone. Children will be children. How were you when you were coming up? How did you feel about physical punishment?
whynot?LOL
2006-05-10 09:46:17 UTC
The golden rule* Treat others the way you would want to be treated.If you really do this maybe you could come up with a better way to make your brother behave.Maybe he wants attention from you or anyone for that matter ?Sometimes younger siblings seem to misbehave around the older siblings just to be noticed by them,any attention is better than none.Try spending some quality time with them and most important forgive,forgive,forgive,and take note to improvement's.
2006-05-03 12:00:33 UTC
NO NO NO nobody should ever beat a child or an adult or any living thing for that matter. You have every right to discipline them but no right to beat on a living soul!!!

If i found out someone was beating my family or anyone else for that matter, i would call the cops and have a warrant put out for the person that did it.
2006-05-04 21:17:33 UTC
sometimes beating can give an impact to your brother..he might got scared to do the mischieves!!

BUT "BOYS WILL BE BOYS"

if you beat them and they get used to

THEY WONT LSITEN ANYMORE ,worse he might be rebelious.,.

against you and your parents..

it's better if you talk to him..

anyway how old are your brother anyway!?

if it just a little kid 7-12 well just punish him..it's better..if you are talking about a teenager...HANG OUT WITH HIM... try to be a cool brother..sometime they look up to you..you are their example..!!

show a good example so they can follow ur footstep..

"i'm the eldest in my family..i have 3 brothers and sister"

so i know what it been like!!

NOW my brother following my footstep..i'm a bad example..I used to fight all the time...so know my third brother is KINDA A ROUGH/GANSTER PERSON(I USE TO BEAT HIM HARD) so i hope your brother dont be like mine...HARD TO HANDLE (NOW HIS 16)
xoxshell15xox
2006-05-05 02:02:09 UTC
your his big sister/brother and if he is doing something mischieves sit down and talk to him about it and sort it out before mum + dad does just put him in the right streak
2006-05-10 02:19:39 UTC
No, don't beat your younger brother. it only will make him beat you when he gets to be bigger than you. Talk to him in a stern voice and tell him he is doing bad things that make you and your parents unhappy.
Crystal L
2006-05-05 07:50:01 UTC
I would say that it isn't ok to "beat" your brother.....even though he is driving you nuts! Best to just keep an eye on him and discuss the problem with your parents. It is their job to do the disciplining.
ncarlson_05
2006-05-05 07:08:10 UTC
No don't beat a younger brother.
tash
2006-05-05 21:13:45 UTC
hi that's not right to do. i didn't get a long with my brother and we don't talk at all not. it's sad. i tried everything. that's your parents job. tell them what he does and let them take care of it. when your older you will need him at times. you will love your brother and he can be a pain all are at times. good luck

spazz
AC StuDent
2006-05-09 23:46:37 UTC
i dont think caning is a good way to teach kids. You should tell him what is wrong and what are the consequences of his actions. I believe we should not rush when it comes to teaching little kids. You need time to nurture well-behaved, nice and socially-responsible children.
christine301173
2006-04-27 05:55:23 UTC
no itys not rite... thats the parents job and later on wen u need him he wont be there for you like you wernt for him now... he'l always see u as a bully n u'l end up drifting apart wen u get older... is that wot u want!!!
2006-04-27 05:56:08 UTC
By Beating I am assuming you mean spanking. Beating/Spanking is illegal in a few countries, so please be careful. Secondly it may be wise to find other options to help resolve problems with children.
Jo Jo Gunn
2006-05-06 09:10:46 UTC
No! he'll never forget it and one day retaliate when you least expect it ( and it won't be pretty ) ! Just tattle on him via the your parents - they should do the right thing !
GoingNoWhereFast
2006-05-05 22:28:50 UTC
What kind of mischieves? Is he masterbating and looking at porns? Don't spank him, he might like it.
roughbboy01
2006-05-10 00:09:41 UTC
he is your brother right did your parents give you permission to hit him?one day he will be bigger then you what comes around goes around,just be nice to him,and advise him of wrong doings
JoeP
2006-04-27 05:55:03 UTC
No its not right for YOU to do that. Its up to your parents, so if its really bad tell them about it.
2006-05-03 04:32:20 UTC
well yes..if you love him then at times you can hate him to..if he does something wrong..But at my ends i get nice from my brother though i am Elder to him..lol
hipergirl22
2006-05-10 19:39:28 UTC
It's not your business to discipline your brother..it's your parents...I hope he grows big fast so he can whip your sorry *** back !!! WANKER!
sa
2006-05-05 02:28:31 UTC
No,report to parents is better.
grandm
2006-05-07 15:21:02 UTC
Allow your parents to do their job!
mtyobell
2006-05-10 11:27:55 UTC
Tell your parents NOW!
marchmarshal
2006-04-27 06:15:16 UTC
it's right if you tried all possible solutions with him and he kept in harming himself and acting irresponsibly.
baraka
2006-05-10 13:21:11 UTC
no its not right , plz look for otehr ways to teach him the truth ;)
Boygenius
2006-05-10 07:36:06 UTC
you're violating human rights, stop at once
rowdy2992
2006-04-27 05:54:55 UTC
stalk and see because he might be doin something.
ang
2006-05-10 00:31:21 UTC
oh yeah
johnryanshaw
2006-05-05 15:10:28 UTC
No, you'll damange him for live.
2006-04-27 05:57:19 UTC
Why would you beat him?Are you mad?
sallч
2006-05-10 10:14:16 UTC
poor brother of urs just leave him alone even if he was up to something wrong is his life aint wat life is all about!
kendrafer25
2006-05-05 07:36:15 UTC
sure, if he's messin yer stuff up!
nick b
2006-05-10 08:27:02 UTC
no ...unless he deserves it
prettygurl
2006-05-05 19:45:39 UTC
well kinda if he gets on ur nevers and no becuz u have to no wat its for
hotmess887
2006-05-05 15:08:13 UTC
i donno im an only child