Question:
What is a good name for a girl and a boy baby?
I love Harry Potter hes my BF!!!
2006-04-27 15:51:41 UTC
What is a good name for a girl and a boy baby?
37 answers:
Robot♥Ninja xXx
2006-04-27 15:52:40 UTC
Lilly and James

Ahh, cute names...
2006-04-27 16:00:55 UTC
Girls Boys

1. jessica 1. robert 2. jake 3. romeo 4. chris

2. mariah

3. amber

4.alexis

5.briunna

6. khia

7.Lashonda

8.Shavondria

9.Tyshunda

10. MARY

11. LINDA

12.zina

13. Alica

14. Samantha

15. SURKINNA

16.lizzie

17.Olivia

18. Goldie

19. Jasmine

20.Darlene

21. Becky

22. Asia

22. Skymonica

23. Veronica

24. vernet

25. Chelsea

26. MAMIE

27 KATIE

28. hillary

29.kelly

30.trina

31. shawanna

32. Ronda

33. sharonda

34.ora

35.saddie

36.nancy

37. Rina

38. Shvaska

39. raven

40.india
jmenlugo
2006-04-27 16:11:41 UTC
Celeste for a girl, Carlo for a boy. Google or do a Yahoo Search on baby names and I'm sure you can find some to your liking. Some sites even distinguish names by country (if your looking for anything from a particular heritage). Good luck!!
meriah240
2006-04-27 15:56:13 UTC
Methias-boy Kayleen-girl
Wilford
2006-04-27 15:56:27 UTC
Boy = Wilford

Girl = Wilforda
islandgirl
2006-04-27 16:10:00 UTC
GIRL: Maile, Jacqueline

BOY: Caleb, Jacob
2006-04-27 15:55:19 UTC
Girl- Daniell

Boy- Stephen
Maddy
2006-04-27 15:59:19 UTC
Girl: Faith

Boy: Garret
rainchaser77
2006-04-27 15:55:41 UTC
Jacob Alexander for a boy

Lily Ann or Emma Corrine for a girl.

I like old fashioned names.
malohalo_89
2006-04-27 16:06:01 UTC
Well, for C, then I like Chelsey or I have a friend named Chassey. Boys, Cade, Calob, Connor, Cody,
2006-04-27 15:54:46 UTC
Girl: Kari

Boy: Jamal
Answerer
2006-04-27 15:52:30 UTC
Beau pronounced bow for a boy, Jasmine for a girl
Bird
2006-04-27 15:55:47 UTC
A girl is Jade Nicole

A boy is Joshua Ray

My prevalence cuz I like J names.
2006-04-27 15:58:03 UTC
Nalina for a girl and Dallas for a boy
2006-04-27 15:57:01 UTC
i like

for a boy- Adam Tyler

for a girl- Annie Elizabeth

if you need some more advice on the names or anything else

email me at junebug_ilovejesse@yahoo.com
rmm_813
2006-04-27 15:57:30 UTC
Jameson Elizabeth (Jamey for short) - girl, Jack Levi - boy
2006-04-28 15:06:21 UTC
Boy ... Zarzor

Girl... Zerzara
foodluver1
2006-04-27 15:59:32 UTC
Jessie

Jordan
2006-04-27 15:54:56 UTC
Caleb for a boy

Riley for a girl :)
2006-04-27 15:54:47 UTC
boy - Randy, Christopher, Micheal, Leo

girl - Sarah, Rebekkah, Holly, Chloe
2006-04-27 15:54:48 UTC
We had fraternal twins. Not recommending, just sharing. Matthew and Marisa. We went with alliteration.
2006-04-27 16:00:45 UTC
Girl- Yvette

boy-nathan or eddie
allik108
2006-04-27 15:53:52 UTC
for a boy nash for a girl jesse
Rachel
2006-04-27 15:56:40 UTC
Rachel and Aeon
Awesome Kai
2006-04-27 15:56:24 UTC
girl- Elly, Mellina, Mellisa, or Chloe or or or Kai (pronounced Kie)!!

Boy-Cameron(or for a girl), or Cody
?
2006-04-27 15:56:46 UTC
I just named my new pair of Oscar Fish; Ivan and Natasha. :-D
bmoran4418
2006-04-27 15:55:17 UTC
My three are Kaine (boy), Roane (boy), and Sidney (girl...Sid for short)...I think they are pretty cool names...
annemarie777@btinternet.com
2006-04-27 16:07:00 UTC
FOR A GIRL SAOIRSE,WHICH MEANS FREEDOM, FOR A BOY TYLOR ,IT SOUNDS GREAT , BUT I THINK YOU WILL KNOW WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOU BABY
♥Joueur De Saxphone♥
2006-04-27 15:55:11 UTC
www.babynames.com

shows suggested names and meanings
2006-04-27 15:54:50 UTC
i think jason for a boy and.... maya for a girl
Laura
2006-04-27 15:55:11 UTC
go 2 www.babynames.com
2006-04-27 15:54:38 UTC