Question:
Relationship between me and my brother sucks… What can I do to make it better?!?
nell
2006-04-27 05:14:49 UTC
There is lack of communication between us.
Eleven answers:
shanipooh2004
2006-05-02 18:09:17 UTC
me and my younger brother sometimes dont like to talk to each other and we get mad but my mom tells each me and my brother to say your sorry and hug each other but at first you dont want to but after you do you feel much better. some ways are good to make your relationship better is to buy him things at the store do things for him and tell him you love him and I hope this helps and I hope you and your brother get along well.
2006-04-27 06:15:56 UTC
I'm one of seven kids, we all grew up hating each other at some point, and some of us still do. The point is give it some time and ALWAYS be there to help support in any situations. Things will come around, show him how much you care by just being a sister.
2006-04-27 05:19:05 UTC
Find out common area of interest and try to talk to each other and enjoy interst together. IF it is because of an argument, apologise for hte sake of a relationship. Try to do things together.
grandm
2006-04-30 20:33:19 UTC
You need to find a way to communicate with your brother on whatever level he's on. Always remember, blood is thicker than water.
rayna_678
2006-04-27 06:17:24 UTC
Siblings are each others halves...u should probably talk about things that interst himor stuff u have in common.. go out for a coffee or a movie..spend more time together!
mopargrapeape
2006-04-27 05:58:11 UTC
Respecting each other is a start. Brothers and sisters not getting along is normal. You will outgrow it. And he will always be there for you when it counts, and you'll do the same for him.
Chrissy
2006-04-27 21:51:29 UTC
Brothers are a little more complected but just u know ask him who hi day was or ask for help on thing or just sit and talk.
netter
2006-05-02 14:57:11 UTC
Honey, If you find out let me know I have 6 brothers and they are scattered all over the USA.......I'm the only girl and oldest.....
2006-04-27 05:17:30 UTC
give him a back rub. buy some massage oils and rent the Kama Sutra
rowdy2992
2006-04-27 05:59:34 UTC
Stop sucking .
bertvansanten