Question:
i am bored. tell me a funny childhood story?
2006-04-27 16:54:43 UTC
i said funny not stupid or made-up
Seven answers:
PhD from my dog
2006-04-27 16:58:33 UTC
Err why not made up, i am a good story teller. fine. you want a real story that is funny?... i was playing baseball/golf. i was hitting the golf ball as far as i could with those plastic yellow golf clubs. just plastic. i was so strong as a child ( i was 8 or so) that i swung so hard that on the follow-through i accidently hit my friend who was for some stupid reason standing right behind me. So this was plastic golf club, nothing should have happened, but as i said i was so strong that i cracked his head and made it bleed. ahahahahah. kinda sad. but whats funny is he asked me if anythign was wrong , and i said no man its all good. and like 2 minuutes later he says are you sure? so i look and say.. uhhhh i think its bleeding. and his whole face was covered in blood.
Uwanna Kissimmi
2006-04-28 00:06:48 UTC
My sis (older) and I were washing dishes and "fighting" as usual.

I filled a glass of water and threw it at her .. she chased me with a "sauce pan" full... I ran in the bathroom and attempted to shut the door.. but she wedged her body in between... then as I tried to push to hold it closed..

she (with sauce pan in hand) had full access to the bathroom laboratory faucet.

She just kept filling and pouring on me.. over and over.

I can't live it down, to this day.......and that was like a 100 years ago!
2006-04-27 23:59:08 UTC
i ran to my car and slipped on the way lol and i was wearing a skirt and i had my favorite elmo panties which my cute neighbors saw and laughed he always reminds me of this horrible thing
zariah130
2006-04-27 23:57:20 UTC
when i was little like three my brother super glued my arm to myself,my hand to my spoon and my spoon to my cereal bowl. my mom tells me that it took a while to get everything apart. to this day i wont go near my brother when he has super glue
BG
2006-04-27 23:57:44 UTC
my baby brother was walking around without his diaper and he happened to "poo" on the ground, my older than him brother but younger than me brother saw it and started yelling, "his thing fell off, his thing fell off". im playing baseball outside with my friends and he comes out yelling my name into the street and saying "his thing fell off". it was funny for me :}
2006-04-28 00:04:10 UTC
once one little d//i//c//k was eaten my monekey, then I WAS taken to doctor who transplanted horse stuff into me, and now my gf pregant with five horses.
2006-04-27 23:55:43 UTC
this one time when i was a kid, i was dreaming i was a kid, and i woke up and i was a kid