Question:
What is your quirkiest pet peeve?
stargazer
2006-04-29 11:03:13 UTC
What is your quirkiest pet peeve?
Thirteen answers:
2006-04-29 11:09:32 UTC
I won't stay anywhere if I find 1 hair in the bathroom.. I have checked out right after checking in very nice hotels because of this...C'mon! Don't they CLEAN THESE FRICKIN THINGS??!!

Oh..and if I'm at a restaurant.I don't like the waiters, etc..cleaning while I'm eating...ESPECIALLY MOPPING...Wa**le Ho**e is TERRIBLE ABOUT THIS...an hey, they may HAVE to..I don't know..BUT I'M FRICKIN EATING!!
SmileyCat : )
2006-04-29 18:49:59 UTC
I hear yha...I'm a Home Organizer it peeves me so much.

My clients love me. My motto.....Everything Has a Place and In That Place Should Be That Thing.

Though I love unorganized people....if it wasnt' for them I'd be outta business!

The Anally Neat One- Though not as anal as Felix Unger on the Odd Couple!

P.S. Some of my other peeves? Toilet paper roll on backwards.....paper falls over, always over-!!! I'll change it no matter where I go. Probably ticks off the paper goes under kinda people.

And big one- If you're going use it, fine, but put it back where you found it. That drives me crazy when they don't!

I've got issues, I know!

SmileyCat : )
2fine4u
2006-04-29 18:09:51 UTC
Chewing with mouth open, slurping coffee, coughing or sneezing without covering mouth My number one pet peeve is SOMEONE BLOWING THIER NOSE IN A RESTURAUNT
jellybean
2006-04-29 18:07:24 UTC
it really annoys me when my boyfriend puts the milk carton back in the fridge with a tiny bit of milk left thats no good for anything. grr
Almont00
2006-04-29 18:04:52 UTC
I hate nose studs... Well, I guess that's kinda normal, but I love every other type of piercing so that's quirky right?
2006-04-29 18:06:05 UTC
When someone forgets to close the door to a room. i dont know why but it really annoys me
*Falon*
2006-04-29 18:07:41 UTC
When people us my kitchem, spill something, and then don't wipe the counters off....For some reason...That just really eats my lunch...
2006-04-29 18:04:06 UTC
my pet peeve is lying. I can't stand liers.
iahawke
2006-04-29 18:04:13 UTC
When people wear flip-flops when its COLLLD outside!! I don't know why it bothers me! whats yours?
[girl]
2006-04-29 18:04:37 UTC
when some one always twitching annoying
Sunny484
2006-04-29 18:06:18 UTC
when people say "Byes!" on aim or anywhere else.
traveller
2006-04-30 18:19:11 UTC
telling lies
2006-04-29 18:06:39 UTC