Question:
is it wrong for me to think my twin sister n laws a very hot? (their only 14) but so sexy?
lanie_kent2000
2006-04-28 11:19:12 UTC
is it wrong for me to think my twin sister n laws a very hot? (their only 14) but so sexy?
Seven answers:
2006-04-28 11:21:12 UTC
keep your thoughts to yourself. They are under age!

14 yr. olds should not be encouraged to be overly sexy and hot. Leads to trouble.
auntb93again
2006-04-28 18:24:34 UTC
I'm glad you said "think," not feel. Yes, 14-year-olds can be very sexy and attractive. Acknowledging that does not hurt anyone. In fact, you can tell them you think so, as long as it is in the context of a compliment, not a come-on for inappropriate behavior.

Can people get used to the fact that, as the old song says, "You can't go to jail for what you're thinking?" No, you can't. You can go to jail for behavior, and you can be condemned for certain words or language more generally, but thinking is free. Honest. If it were not, we would not be human, let alone American. The First Amendment freedoms of speech, religion, etc., are all variations on freedom of thought, which our founding fathers never figured they'd have to defend!
gailforce_wind
2006-04-28 18:35:57 UTC
You need to stop thinking like that. It's fine to admit they're attractive, but I think you have other ideas and they need to end, soon. Question to you, how would you feel about a grown man sizing up your 14-year-old daughter?
kate
2006-04-28 23:22:16 UTC
Yes, it is. You'll understand when your daughter is 14 and you catch some letcherous older guy oggling her, and you know what he's thinking.

They're 14. They're children.

Ask your father-in-law what he thinks.
JustWondrin
2006-04-28 18:23:34 UTC
WHAT?!?! Aren't yu a Girl? Don't some very hot guys do it for you?
Girly♥
2006-04-28 18:21:06 UTC
ya i think it is fine to think they are sexy as long you don't do anything with em'.
Einstein
2006-04-28 19:44:09 UTC
Your a a sick F@#%$