Question:
please help i feel like everone could read my mind and everyone hates me?
2006-04-29 22:24:07 UTC
what should i do
Five answers:
Bunty
2006-04-29 22:26:52 UTC
Thats a pshycological problem. Avoid thinking about it. The best solution for it is a long holiday or meditation. I think meditation would be better. try it and u wil feel cool

follow some of my steps:-

Every guy wants to be cool, yet not every guy is cool. But the truth is that there are no secrets to being cool; it's about who you are and how you behave. But there are things that you can do to bring out the cool in you.

Here are some tips that'll show you how to look and sound cool with your friends. Use them if you need them, and you'll transform yourself into one of the socially adept -- and your friends will look forward to hanging out with you.

Have a nice girlfriend (preferably good looking)

A nice girlfriend will always make you a valued guy to be around. Why? Well, a nice girlfriend will probably have nice female friends. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out why your friends might like to hang around a guy who knows lots of women.

Don't overcall

If you're always calling your friends, you're calling too much. There's no perfect ratio, but you should probably call your friends less often than they call you. That way, you'll be in high demand.

Have a purpose when you call

Don't call just to chat. Keep phone calls brief. Call once. Leave a message, but only if you need to. If they don't return the call, don't call them back unless it's an emergency. For example, if you're making plans for dinner and want to include them, but they don't call you back, it's their loss. You shouldn't have to run after them.

Dress well

People don't like hanging out with slobs. No, you don't have to wear a suit to hang out with the guys, but always look presentable and sharp. Remember: We're initially judged on appearances, so always try to look your best.

Be knowledgeable

Ignorance is never bliss. Guys like to have a buddy who knows a thing or two, especially about a range of subjects, from picking up women to current events to wines. But don't overdo it. Drop your knowledge when asked, otherwise you'll look like a showoff, and that is not cool.

Be funny

I'm not talking about telling knock-knock jokes or being a clown. But if you've got a sense of humor, let it rip (a little). You want to be funny, but you don't need to be the sole source of amusement. There's a balance. And please, when you tell a good joke, just bask in that accomplishment. Don't muddy the waters by going on and on -- you'll just kill it.

Don't be a downer

If you're in a bad mood, consider staying home. Guys want to have fun when they're with their friends; nobody wants to be your counselor. Yes, you can tell a close friend about a serious problem (your girlfriend dumped you), but save those talks for serious occasions, not a night out.

Don't be readily available, keep your word and pick up the first round

Be scarce

Guys who are always around come off as needy, like lap dogs. It's sad to say, but your friends just won't respect you if you don't have a private life. Try having circles of friends that don't meet, and from time to time make sure that you're with the other group.

Be mysterious

Nobody wants to read an open book, so if you tell all, the guys probably won't be that interested in you. Hold something back, and you'll leave everyone wanting more.

Don't broadcast your weaknesses

Every guy has a weakness, but you don't need to broadcast it. If you do, you'll likely make yourself and your weakness the target of group jokes. If you're sensitive about something, keep it to yourself.

Associate with cool people

This one's a no-brainer. If you're always bringing losers to the group, you'll soon be labeled a loser as well. On the other hand, if you're known for bringing cool people around, your coolness factor will skyrocket.

Introduce people

Be the person that brings groups together (not necessarily your separate groups). If you have two sets of friends, introduce them (if you think they'll be compatible, of course). And since they initially only have you in common, they'll probably be talking about you when they cross each others' paths again.

Arrive fashionably late

Arriving early has two drawbacks: You don't get the chance to make an entrance and let others notice you, and you give the guys the impression that you had nowhere else to be. Just don't be too late.

Keep your word

Keeping your promises will show the world that you're dependable -- a rock. But breaking your word will not only tarnish your reputation, it'll cost you some friends. You don't have to promise the world, but when you do give your word, let others know that it's your bond.

Don't be the last guy to leave

If that's you, you're probably the annoying one in the group. Just like with being funny, it's important to leave on a high note. If you overstay your welcome, you may not be invited back.

Pick up the first round

When everyone is sober, they'll remember who bought the first round. Plus, you'll have the reputation as a guy who knows how to get the party started.

Organize an event

Once in a while (say two times a year), you should plan an outing, like a ballgame or paintball. You call the guys, you get the tickets, you handle everything. Note: Making plans to go to your local bar doesn't count.

Don't lose your cool... ever

Nobody wants to see their friend freak out. Bad things will happen and you should react, but you don't have to lose it. Keep your composure at all times.

be the prince of cool
Casey Venturi
2006-04-30 22:46:03 UTC
Everyone does not hate you. You can't possibly know what every person is thinking. Stop being so emotional about it (no offense) and start trying to be fun to be with. This may be the harsh truth, but maybe you are just quiet, or shy, or boring. People just might not know you. Try to come out of your shell if you are in one. Try art, try music. Read the paper. Make conversation. Everyone will start to see who you are and start acting more like friends towards you!

I wish you the best of luck and I hope you have a VERY nice day :)
ellebuwa04
2006-04-30 05:39:24 UTC
relax dude...u r not alone..

many of us feel the same way in our lives as now u do..so nothing to fear about...the best thing is to talk to a knowledgeable person (a friend, parents, a councellor, doctor..etc) and inform him of the feelings u have...i guess u r in a bit of a depression state..but remember this is completely natural to we humans..i guess millions of people feel this way and u r not alone..
msverychocolate
2006-04-30 05:26:24 UTC
DONT WORRY ABOUT EVERYONE ELESE, THEY WILL BE OK. YOU NEED TO LIVE FOR YOU, AND IF THE "OTHERS" DON'T LIKE IT THEN THAT IS TOO DANG BAD. I HOPE THIS HELPS!!
Lastinline
2006-04-30 05:47:28 UTC
Stop taking drugs. Or take more.