Question:
How to convince parents to let me get a new phone?
Its real for us.
2010-12-07 01:56:56 UTC
So they bought me a new one a few months ago and i hate it. Its tacky and looks like my mums and i don't tend to take it anywhere which defeats the purpose of the phone. I'm thinking of getting a Huawei G6600 which is only $59. I'm going to pay with my own money and it's already on Virgin pre-paid (which i use.) So, what are some solid arguments that i could use?
Three answers:
2010-12-07 02:01:47 UTC
At least you got one.

Ok how about you "accidentally" break it? Like not all the way but like drop it in water for a bit and i can assure you something wrong will happen to it lol

And if they get you a replacement phone that is the same do the same thing and maybe they will think its teh phone and get you a different one.

ORR you can just ask for that as an x mas present.

Or if none happen then just make it cute! Get it a nice case and decorate it yourself with little diamonds and bows.

And hang little cute animals on it.

I use to hate my phone until i did that.

You can tell you parents that YOU are paying for it. Thats a good thing there already haha
2010-12-07 09:58:13 UTC
break your old fone. This would make solid arguments for a new phone easy.
Ben
2010-12-07 09:59:26 UTC
Just say that its your money and you can buy what you want with it