Question:
Public school or Private school which one is the best?
Linda
2006-04-27 11:39:41 UTC
Public school or Private school which one is the best?
Nine answers:
myscreenname
2006-04-27 11:40:54 UTC
it depends on the particular school.

at some places, public schools are really good.

but most places private schools are better.

but private school costs a lot!!

it also depends on the city profile too. If the cost of living in the city is very high and too many rich people live in the city, then the schools get more fund, so those schools can spend more money on its facilities.
aflownes
2006-04-27 11:47:33 UTC
I would never stick a child in private school. It seems that they are always looking for money for uniforms, special functions, and school tuitions. You have to buy everything from them and then your child gets a like for the sameness in life. Public school has difrent students from all walks of life and they will get a better sense of how to make friends. A little back ground checking into the schools that surround your area wouldn't be a bad idea. If you want your child to really work public school is it. If you want them to be posh and well basically handfed then private school.
i've got the answers
2006-04-27 11:46:08 UTC
Well it all depends on the curriculum. If you look at what they are learning you can decide which is the best for you or your child. Some public schools may have bad children and you have to pay for private school so it is your choice. Whichever one you think is better is the final decision.
jeanyang
2006-04-27 12:27:24 UTC
It depends on the district you belong to. If it's one where the schools have a good to excelent rating, then it's worth sending children to a public school. The teacher-student ratio is also important. I have gone to private schools and it has been worth it but they are expensive. My husband went to public school and it was a good experience for him. For better information on ratings, you can find it on real-estate websites,enter the district or zipcode and go.

Good luck
Adang24
2006-04-27 11:41:55 UTC
In my opinion, not from any professional source, or research, I would go with public schools. I hope that helps
2006-04-27 11:45:16 UTC
There isn't much difference, just that you pay for a private school. You will always get your disruptive pupils everywhere!
2006-05-04 04:32:43 UTC
well..Private school coz they take care of each candidate where as Public they are not bothered..
2006-04-27 11:41:02 UTC
I don;t think it matters on the school, just the pupil
Pistol504
2006-04-27 11:42:40 UTC
private.

old saying "you get what you pay for"