Question:
i moved to colorado 28 yrs ago can i still call michigan home?
clawson
2006-04-28 23:21:11 UTC
i moved to colorado 28 yrs ago can i still call michigan home?
Seven answers:
ColoRockies30
2006-04-28 23:21:33 UTC
yes.
charleyit
2006-04-29 06:22:12 UTC
I left sweet old mich in 1988 and moved to the East coast. As far as I am concern Michigan will always be my home. Go Blue!!!!
2006-04-29 06:23:23 UTC
my parents moved from texas to california over 30 years ago. they still refer to texas as back home.
2006-04-29 06:30:10 UTC
There is no place like home.
stepjhudd
2006-04-29 06:21:59 UTC
Yes, it will aways be home.
erikjca
2006-04-29 06:24:49 UTC
home is where the heart is its that simple man if it feels like home then it is
2006-04-29 06:24:35 UTC
yes, oh and WUDDDUUUUP GO MICHIGAN! (NOT THE COLLEGE F#%& THEM!) (im from michigan if u cant tell)